Is your brand half-empty or half-full?
Brandtap is a series of five fun and casual, workshops
developed to educate you on how to tap into your brand’s
full potential. With real stories and case studies, learn how to pour brand thinking into your brand approach.
Presented by Jack Perlinski
Jack Perlinski is a branding specialist passionate about
defining innovative brand and communication strategy that
support and embraces your business.
His reputation has positioned him as a highly sought after
brand coach recognised for his strategic thinking and
focused delivery of brand strategy that converts on the
- So what makes a brand different?
- Brand innovation methodology
- Ideas to inspire, innovate and create a positive disruption
- Strategies for marketing your competitive advantage
- Aligning ‘who you are’ to ‘what you do’ and ‘how you do it’
- Seeding brand culture for innovation
- Employer brand marketing framework
Read more on Brand Culture
- Balancing personal style and performance strategy
- Building a personal brand profile
- Defining your personal brand performance ethics
Read more on Brand Me
- Embrace the three core brand behaviours
- Strategy vs Campaign delivery engagement
- Performance measurement techniques
Read more on Brand Marketing
- The three keys to understanding your web audience
- Understanding the different new media , web environment
and why you use them
- Identifying your target and getting their attention
Read more on Brand Online