Senior Creative / Senior Graphic Designer – Branding
We lead and inspire - embracing fresh thinking - to create success.
The DAIS team is a dynamic fusion of personalities and creative energies who work passionately at their craft as individuals … but with one focus.
We inspire each other as a team … to innovate, create and present inspiration with consistent creative brilliance.
Exceeding expectations is the standard by which everything is measured.
The successful candidate will:
- successfully deliver highly resolved and inspired graphic design and Branding solutions to our prized clients.
- receive and process job briefs and estimates directly from clients requiring high levels of creative input and strategic thinking.
- be able and willing to take the lead on creative projects and act as brand visionary and guardian for our valued clients.
- successfully deliver inspiring projects within both budgetary and time constraints.
- evolve and manage intricate brand identity management systems.
- ideally be tertiary qualified or with equivalent commercial experience. Proven design layout and pre-press production skills are essential.
- advanced skills in Adobe CS5, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and MS Word are required.
- be an Australian resident.
The DAIS team lives to create new inspiration for our Brand, and those of our clients.
If you live Brand and design, then show us your Brand!
Email you application to Christine Thornton, DAIS Studio Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please include samples of your work/portfolio with your application)